Wednesday 5 November 2008

Halloween the second year

Last year I didn’t see any one who wore Halloween costumes except some of Tesco’s sales assistants. I thought it was an event just for kids here. This year, I went out for dinner on the 31st of October without noticing it was a Halloween day, and unexpectedly I saw many people wearing Halloween costumes and enjoying their party in and out of the Pub. They were staying outside, holding beer or wine. Their costumes were mainly devils or ghosts, ones which were made from thin material and some of them were wearing even half sleeves or mini-skirts. It was a freezing night and I couldn’t stay outside even though I wore a winter coat. Probably the main reason was they were drunk and didn’t feel cold, still it was surprising to me. Of course I didn’t join them but stayed inside of a quiet restaurant.

No comments: