Sunday 8 November 2009

WHY?

I keep working as a marketing researcher on phone. Last Thursday I ringed a world famous company; at first my phone connected to “customer service” and she put me through “human resource” and she told me she put me through “communication service”. I didn’t get why “communication service” so I asked “I’m doing marketing research and do I have to speak with communication service?” then she said “I’m afraid so” and she put me through there. “Communication service” told me that I should contact "fleet service" and hung it up. Oh dear, I didn't know the phone or extension number of "fleet service" so I ringed “customer service” once again and asked to put me through "fleet service" then she said she could put me through "switch board" and I could ask him/her to put me through "fleet service" so I did it eventually my phone connected to a fleet manager however it was a voice message service. It was wasting time.

No comments: