Friday 18 December 2009

Christmas Holiday

Finally I finished my work due on Wednesday and I’m in Christmas holiday! To tell you the truth, I was struggling to cope with my work. I’ve been working as a marketing researcher since August. As a good point, I can work at home and use my extra time efficiently. On the other hand it’s very difficult to fix my working schedule by myself because I should let me work during my free time. The fee is paid depends on my reports so it doesn’t matter how many hours I took for it. If I can work efficiently I would make certain amount of money however I’m not used to this kind of work so I need more time than my boss estimated. I need to make time for it and even though I can work on my own schedule, I’m expected to reply email immediately if my boss has any question about my data. Sometimes I need to work till late at night for meeting up the due date. Even I work hard and catching up the due date, I should keep working otherwise I’ll be behind the schedule quite soon. My working style is always “working very hard”, “taking a break”, “working very hard again...” I should think about self discipline. Well I’ll think about it after Christmas holiday.

No comments: