Wednesday 30 June 2010

World Cup 2010

On Sunday I went to Chester with a group of friends. The World Cup match for England vs Germany was held the same day. I saw some people who are ready for supporting England.


All pubs were crowded with England supporters. One of our friends brought his radio and updated the match for all of us. Everybody knew England has many good players however they lost the game. On TV, people analyze the reason and blame about the misjudged goal.
To tell you the truth, I was not so much interested in World Cup when it started. I didn't watch the match even Japan vs Cameroon. It didn't mean I didn't support Japanese team but I was afraid to watch Japanese team lost. However after the victory to Cameroon I started to watch and couldn't stop watching it. Even they lost, the match was fantastic. I really enjoyed watching Japanese games.

No comments: