Tuesday 30 March 2010

Easter Holiday

It’s an Easter holiday from 2nd April to 5th April. My husband and I are planning to travel somewhere in Europe with our friends. It’s difficult to find a good place for everybody because each one of us has different tastes. Our first possible destination was Florence in Italy. I travelled Venice last year so my friends asked about my impression of travelling in Italy. I said, “As everybody says, Venice is a wonderful place however if I would tell my personal opinion, I expected too much there and wasn’t impressed like everybody else.” It was the first time for me to visit Venice but was the second time for my husband. Before our visit, he explained the place as “a wonderful place and I can’t believe it still exist in real world.” So I expected “fairyland”! Although it was a very beautiful place I could see it as one of beautiful places in our planet. After telling this story, all my friends started to say:
“Hey Eriko you know Florence isn’t impressive.”
“Yes, Florence stinks.”
Some weeks later, despite this discussion eventually our destination was fixed to Amsterdam.

No comments: