Tuesday 2 March 2010

Winter Olympics

My British friend who lives in Japan tells me “I’m surprised to know all teachers and students in my school watch Winter Olympic Games.”
I want to say “I AM surprised that many British people do not care about Winter Olympics.”
I managed to record live Men and Ladies Figure Skating however I couldn’t watch Figure Skating Exhibition Gala. Actually BBC didn’t broadcast it instead they broadcast Curling Match. I didn’t complain about broadcasting Curling Match but I was not happy because they broadcast the same Curling Match in two channels. BBC had extra channels for broadcasting some competitions at one time during Olympic Games. I thought it is very good idea. However if they broadcast the same program on the extra channel, it was just useless. I was wondering why they didn’t use one for Curling and the other one for Figure Skating Exhibition.

No comments: