Friday 1 February 2008

My PC Travelled to Japan.

Suddenly, my PC showed nothing on the screen. Oh, no. This must be something serious. Even in Japan, my PC was important, you would know how important if you were in a foreign country. All of my Japanese information was coming from my PC. I was afraid this would happen. So, I’d bought a new PC before I came here. BUT now it’s broken. It had a warranty, but I couldn’t find a shop where anyone could repair my Japanese PC. Fortunately, a Japanese company could cover all the fees for the repair, including the postage. So I decided to send it back and repair it in Japan. I emailed the Japanese company on Friday. There’s a time difference, so it was Saturday in Japan; however I got a reply from them on Saturday in British time. I gave them all the information they required. Then Nittsu (a delivery company in Japan) in London called me on Monday for a picking up date for my broken PC. It’s brilliant! I claimed on Friday to the maker and the delivery company picked up my PC on Tuesday. It took only 4days! I asked Nittsu to pick up my PC before 11:30am because I had to go to work. Then they said they’ll come before 11:00am. On Tuesday, the driver called me at 10:00am and told me would come in 30 minutes. Actually he came 10:20am. Everything is on time or earlier. THIS IS THE JAPANESE SYSTEM. Just impressive and I loved this. After finishing the repair my PC was back. Even broken, Japanese products impress me.

No comments: