Sunday 19 August 2007

August 16, 2007

I sometimes wonder where I am now. Of course, it’s obvious that I’m not in Japan, but I still don’t feel the reality of my life in Manchester. Maybe because I don’t belong to any society here.

Today I met my friends from Japan in Manchester. It’s amazing. It’s like my former life in Japan suddenly jumped into my current unreality life. It’s wonderful to have conversation as I was in Japan. On my daily life, I can easily get information from Internet, TV and newspapers. However the reality is added after sharing it with people. I could speak about my life in Manchester with my friends today and now I recognise that I really live in Manchester and I will enjoy staying here.

And of course after I ate this yummy cake, I realise I have gained extra weight. I can’t refuse to face the reality even when I didn’t feel it.




No comments: