Friday 23 May 2008

Movie

I went to the watch movie “Iron man”. It wasn’t my choice. My friend was excited to watch it so I just followed him. Before going to the theatre, I searched web site. I couldn’t find the Japanese website, so I needed to check the English one. It didn’t attract me. I went to the cinema with low expectations.

But, it was a really interesting movie. I enjoyed the story from the beginning to the end. The story was from an American comic like “Spiderman”. So it was an interesting movie for kids as well. It meant that the story and the English weren’t difficult to understand for me. This is important.


I like Leonard DiCaprio and Tom Cruise not only because of their nice looks but also their clear English. Even though they are nice-looking I can’t catch George Clooney or Matt Damon’s words.


Anyway I was happy to follow the story. I enjoyed a new type of super hero in this movie. He was rich and intelligent. Usually the superhero is poor but has some special ability or personality. In this movie, the hero had everything. He was famous, rich, intelligent, and popular among girls. Everybody envied him. However, one event changed his way of thinking. He found what was the most important thing for him. And he changed into himself as a superhero. Watching the procedures was also nice. He created his robot armour, tried to use it and adjust it. The process sometimes seemed not perfect. He practiced flying and shooting. Sometimes these looked funny. The cool perfect guy suffered from such uncool procedures and changed into a super hero.

I enjoyed watching “Iron man”. It was really impressive. I’m sure this is satisfactory for Japanese who love robots the most in the world.

No comments: