Tuesday 24 July 2007

July 24, 2007

Two addresses in one property caused a problem though I brought a letter from the estate agent. I went to a surgery again for registration with GP. The receptionist lady asked me which address I live in. Well, actually both of them refer to my property. When I told her that, she started explaining about the ambulance. She says that if I called an ambulance and they couldn’t come because of the different address, I would have to pay thousands pounds. OK, I appreciate her kindness, but now I come for registration with the letter which explains the problem of two addresses. But she did not read the letter, and kept complaining about the case of calling the ambulance car. Well we have no way to go out. After 15 minutes complaining, she called her boss. The boss was a nice lady and she knew the name of my property. She finished my registration in a minute. I made an appointment for my health check and went home.

No comments: