Monday 2 July 2007

June 29, 2007

I haven’t solved the problem about water and electricity yet. I haven’t received any phone call from the estate agent office about the postcode of my place. I could check my postcode by the web page of Royal Mail (UK mail service). And I got one postcode. I was 100% sure I could solve the problem about water and electricity problem with this postcode.


HOWEVER, the water company couldn’t find my property by the post code which exists on the web page of Royal Mail. And the operator recommended me to call a different office where registers new property. I am 100% sure this is not a new property, but he kept saying “I’m sorry but I can’t find your property in my database.” OK I have no choice. I took a note of the number for another office and called it. Finally I finished the water problem. (I hope.) Now I have the last problem. I called the electricity office. Things are the same. I got another number where I can ask the account number for my electricity. This time, I got “1 minute remaining” message from my cell phone. DID I LOSE another 10 pounds for this helpless telephone information?? Sad…


I went to re-charge for cell phone and called again to the electricity company. The operator couldn’t find my property and she told me I should find the meter for electricity and take a note of the ID number written next to the meter. I didn’t know where the meter is, so asked her. The answer was, she didn’t know and I should find it by myself. Well, I couldn’t solve all my problems in June.

No comments: