Thursday 5 July 2007

July 5, 2007

Today, I received a bill from the broadband company. It required paying the fee for rental telephone equipment. I have NOT received it! So, I made a complaint by email to the company and asked them to cancel the equipment. Thanks to the bill, now I know my account number and can access their online form with it to send a complaint. Things are not going smoothly, but keep gaining small progress anyway.

As for my kitchen, the next to the washing machine is a dish washer. So, two noisy machines are next to each other. I also think it is a good idea to put noisy things together into one place.


This is the other side of my room:
















My favorite part of this property is the clean floor. I can walk in my room with bare feet. I still love Japanese custom to take off shoes in the house.

3 comments:

Andreas said...

Is this parquet floor in your apartment? It really looks clean. Moreover no Dani will come crawling out of it. ;)

Reading Dylan's blog entry just now made me remember my not-so-enjoyable encounters with Japanese insects, especially the huge Gokiburi-kun crawling out of my sink. If England is anything like Germany you will probably not see any during your stay.

Eriko said...

Yes, it's parquet floor. If I don't see Gokiburi-kun here, I will love summer in England!

The Great Smurf said...

be careful with cancellations and not paying fees. you could be included in a list of defaulters, which would make your life quite miserable in order to get the services from other telephone companies and credits. have in mind that ALL thelephone companies will try to cheat you, so just be careful. Regards.