Tuesday 10 July 2007

July 10, 2007

My Internet line is back! Yeah!

Now I feel it was a waste of time that I did yesterday. I rushed into the store to buy a telephone machine, but the store was closed. I called broadband support service from a public phone and it took time but they just gave me another telephone number. The next morning, the Internet line is back. If I didn’t do anything, the result is the same.

Even when I rush into action, things are not so different. I should be relaxed and wait. I haven’t received telephone machine nor reply email from the company yet. OK, I will wait anyway.

2 comments:

Juan said...

Heehee, if I were you, I would have done the same thing. You had been helping us to solve so many similar problems in ATR. I think you've gotten used to acting immediately. :) But in my case, it's because I'm short-tempered.

Eriko said...

Thank you for sharing the feeling. :)